10200 Lake Shore Boulevard
Plat No. 631-15-027 and 631-15-017
Sublot 3 in the Haldeman and Patton Allotment
Morris and Selma Rose acquired the property from Dwight Haldeman on July 5, 1911.
Nathan and Beatrice Loeser acquired the property on June 26, 1916
Edgar and Irene Hahn acquired the property on July 19, 1916, and built a 5,000 square-foot colonial-style home with seven bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
Francis and Eugenia Silver acquired the home on December 15, 1966,
Donald and Alice Cairns acquired the home on September 1, 1993