9929 Lake Shore Boulevard "Burbank"
Plat No. 632-03-001
Sublots 16, 17, 18 and 19 in the L. Haldeman Allotment
Frederick and Frances Goff bought multiple subplots from Levi Haldeman on October 10, 1895. They selected Alfred Hoyt Granger as their architect to design a Shingle-style home. The young couple chose to live in the Glenville Village home year-round since Cleveland was only an hour carriage trip. Frederick commuted to work in Downtown Cleveland via the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern Railroad.
After Frederick Goff’s death in 1923, Frances toyed with the idea of breaking up her estate into smaller building lots. She went so far as to commission landscape architect Donald Gray to prepare a master plan. Gray developed a plan showing ten single-family homes around a common area, appointed with outdoor terraces, flower gardens and clothes drying yards. The plan never came to fruition.
Francis Goff died in 1956 and the house was eventually razed in 1957.
Stanley and Jane Pryatel acquired the property on July 1, 1957. In 1968, Mr. Pryatel asked for a permit to convert the garage into a five-room house for his mother.
Narragansett LTD LLC acquired the property on November 15, 2001.
Moira Utian acquired part of subplot 18 and all of subplot 17 from Narragansett on November 15, 2001. The parcel was split with subplots 16, 18, and all of 18 becoming 10007 Lake Shore Boulevard.
Mohan and Jayshree Durve acquired 2.91 acres on subplot 18 and all of subplot 17 on December 15, 2009. In 2011, the Durve’s built a 7,300 square-foot single family 7,300 square-foot home with four bedrooms, five full bathrooms, and one-half bathroom.