10214 Lake Shore Boulevard
Plat No. 631-15-026
Sublot 4 in the Haldeman and Patton Allotment
Morris and Selma Rose acquired the lot from Dwight Haldeman on July 5, 1911.
Nathan and Beatrice Loeser acquired the lot on June 26, 1916, and built a 4,200 square-foot home on a half-acre. The home consisted of seven bedrooms and 3-½ bathrooms.
William and Loretta Dornback acquired the home on September 1, 1953.
Robert and Leone Dornback acquired the home on February 9, 1954.
Craig and Barbara Nicol purchased the home on December 14, 1982.
Andrew and Marcia Taskar purchased the home on April 30, 1986.
Kenneth Antonelli purchased the home on January 25, 2017.