343 Bratenahl Road
Plat No. 631-18-002
James and Cora Thompson acquired the property from Levi and Mary Ann Haldeman on April 14, 1885.
Clifford and Katherine Neff acquired the Thompson cottage on December 1, 1904, where they lived until he sold the cottage to make room for their new home. While their home was being built, they occupied the Beattie home at the corner of East 105th Street and Burton Avenue. They moved into the Abram Garfield designed 3,000 square-foot single-family home in 1919. The home had five bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and one-half bathroom.
Newton D. and Elizabeth Baker rented the home around 1921.
Martin and Martha Rothenberg acquired the property on June 25, 1923.
Samuel and Blanche Wellman acquired the property on July 2, 1943, from an estate administered by his law partner, Edgar Hahn.
Burrell and Barbara Culp Jr. acquired the home on December 13, 1974.
Bradford Roller acquired the home on April 13, 1984.
Thomas and Christina Kaiser acquired the home on October 9, 1987.
Susie McKinney acquired the home on June 24, 2008.