291 Corning Drive
Plat No. 631-05-025
Standard Land Company sublot 23
Investment Land Company acquired the property on August 7, 1920, from Mary Helen Corning.
William and Aubrey Burwell acquired the property from the Investment Land Company on October 21, 1942. They built a 7,500 square-foot stone colonial the lot with 1-¾ acres, including water access to Lake Erie and boat dock. The home had large rooms with six fireplaces, six bedrooms plus an in-law or nanny suite. An elevator ran from the basement to the second floor.
George and Josephine Voinovich acquired the home on July 14, 1958.
Fred and Sally Marie Kreiner acquired the home July 19, 1976.
Dr. Perry Robinson acquired the home on July 26, 1989.
Isaac and Elizabeth Reid acquired the home on November 7, 1995.
John and Susan Waychoff acquired the home on May 25, 2007.