12207 Coit Road
Plat No. 631-12-007
Sublot 7 in the Gilbert, Coe and Shipherd Subdivision
12207 is a 3,300 square foot single family colonial home built in 1925 on 1.24 acres with four bedrooms and two full bathrooms. In addition, there is a free-standing cottage of approximately 800 square feet built from a design in Better Homes and Gardens magazine in 1950 as a mother-in-law cottage. This cottage has a great room, a lofted bedroom, and a full bathroom.
Evan and Annie Evans acquired from the Samuel Mather estate on August 20, 1935.
Leatha Baxter acquired the home on May 31, 1940.
George and Margaret Kinkaid acquired the home on June 21, 1944.
Robert and Ruth Burwell acquired the home on February 2, 1955.
Gabriel and Mary Licastro acquired the home on November 25, 1955.
John Licastro acquired the home on January 6, 1978.