10316 Brighton Road
Plat No. 631-15-015
Sublot 8 in the Haldeman & Patton Subdivision
Maud Reichard acquired the lot from James and Sarah Patton on August 12, 1912.
Allport Building & Land Co. acquired the lot on August 23, 1912.
Guerdon and Elinor Holden acquired the lot on January 4, 1915, and built a 2,600 square-foot home on .52 acres with five bedrooms and three full bathrooms and one-half bathroom.
After Guerdon’s sister, Delia White, and her husband decided to leave their home at Loch Hame, Guerdon, the only surviving son of Liberty Holden, reluctantly took possession of 8907 Lake Shore Boulevard and had to leave the Brighton Road home he had been happily living in.
Brigham and Gertrude Britton acquired the home on October 31, 1931.
R. Henry and Elizabeth Norweb Jr. acquired the home on August 19, 1948.
George and Suzette Pierson acquired the home on August 9, 1983. The house was razed after years of neglect on April 19, 2018.
Derek Young acquired the property on October 10, 2018.