10 East Hanna Lane (11729 Lake Shore Boulevard)
Plat No. 631-07-053
The 3,900 square-foot carriage house for Haskell’s Melcote was designed by Abam Garfield and completed in 1908. The second floor contained the caretaker’s quarters. There is access to a private courtyard through the original stalls.
Donald and Edna Smith acquired the property from Newport North Shore Development on October 30, 1990.
Consolidated Investment Corp. acquired the property on September 30, 1991.
Barry and Mary Lou Trattner acquired the home on March 15, 2002.
Thomas and Lydia Christopherson acquired the home on February 11, 2005.