8907 Lake Shore Boulevard
Plat Nos. 631-01-001, 631-01-012, 631-01-013, 631-01-014 and 631-01-015
Sublot 8 in the Bratenahl Allotment
Abel and Mary Fairbanks purchased the 15.52-acre subplot eight from Mary Bratenahl on December 16, 1870. They were perhaps the first family to buy a sizeable property in the area who had no interest in farming.
The property was located north of Salisbury Avenue (Holden Lane), continuing to Lake Erie. The west side of the property was Bratenahl Lane (East 88th Street).
Fairbanks razed the house and replaced it with a new country home. Around 1890, Liberty holden had the home demolished to build Loch Hame.