13123 Lake Shore Boulevard
Plat No. 631-10-015
Subplot 8 in the W. H. Osborn Subdivision
John Frederick Corlett acquired the property from Kittie F. Killip on December 9, 1921.
A 4,700 square-foot home built was built in 1924 on 3.1 acres with four bedrooms and three full bathrooms and one-half bathrooms.
Alice Gertrude Corlett acquired the home from the estate of John F. Corlett on July 15, 1947.
Estelle Wright acquired the home from Alice Gertrude Corlett on August 2, 1948.
Laird and Lotus Landis acquired the home from Estelle Wright on February 22, 1972.
Laird Jr., George, Norris, and Robin Landis acquired the home from the estate of Lotus Landis on April 19, 2002
Sta Realty, Trustee acquired the home on October 21, 2002.
John Volk, Trustee acquired the home on March 19, 2003
Joseph Crocker acquired the home on January 7, 2013.
Jon Ruhlman acquired the home on July 2, 2013. The home was razed in order to build a new home in 2014